Saturday 18 August 2012

Damn you cinnamon buns!

I am going to share a sweet little secret that my husband and I share;) Lean in close you don't want to miss this one.
Often we frequent St. Jacobs Market. A fun place to take the kids, to pick up local fruit and veg, and to taste some sweet treats. There is a vendor, a lovely Mennonite lady, in the market. Her stall is placed inside. From the road facing parking lot, you enter through vendor number one, through the double doors, walk down the right hand side of the vendors, past the Stone Crock bakery, just past the syrup sales man (may I add that he is the one and only that sells 'dark' syrup) and on your left you will find 'THE CINNAMON BUN' lady. It is a small booth. She cooks them right there.
They are served warm with icing. I don't even like Cinnamon buns, but I love these. I prefer the plain icing ones, but you can also get maple icing. I am trying to eat healthier these days, and then there she is. They are cheap and so delicious. If your in the area give her a try.
Damn you Cinnamon bun, why are you so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment