Thursday 20 October 2011

Week 28 -Pampered Chef meeting

Going to another meeting tonight for pampered chef, what a great opportunity to get the cupcakes out of the house. Again, I still didn't have the few key ingredients. Silly me. I also didn't have a chance to make them until 6:38pm when I had to be at the meeting by 7:30pm. (Sigh) I made chocolate chocolate. Only because I wanted to nail out the chocolate icing, once and for all! I finally decided that it needs less icing sugar. Makes less icing but tastes way better. Next time I do the chocolate I need to double the recipe to see how it turns out. I batch is not enough for 12 cupcakes. Butter is somewhat expensive, for good butter anyways, and I am finding I am going through sooooo much. I should be tracking my expenses and butter usage. Not to self for later:)
Oh the funniest thing this week. I again did not have the key ingredients. Ha, get it together Kathy. I didn't taste the cupcakes before taking them to the meeting. I did, however, taste them later. Bla, the actual cupcake tasted so dense and boring. No wonder nobody commented on the cupcakes at the party. Good selling feature Kath:(
Coming up, special Halloween cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment